Tuesday, May 24, 2011

it's "Monday"

I love how long weekends = short weeks.  Sure, it's a given, but it doesn't change how great it feels when I think "Ok, so today is Monday... wait, no it's not, it's actually TUESDAY already!"    ...very exciting.

That being said, our long weekend actually felt long ...meaning it was super busy.  But still good - thank God we had that extra day, though, I really don't know how we would have made it without it.  We...

...spent time with friends
(and stayed up to the wee hours...) 

...babysat 
(overnight, might I add - and what a relief it was to hear the little one crying in the morning, assuring us that he was, indeed, sleeping when he stopped crying after we had put him down and not ...dead.  Can you tell we're not parents? hah)

...grilled pizza 
(again - I just can't get enough!)

...played board games 
(because we're old-school like that)

...celebrated my birthday 
(a week early)


...went to a soccer game 
(where I nearly froze my fingers, toes and FACE off!)

It was lots of fun, but sadly, in the midst of the busy-ness, not many photos were taken along the way...and the ones that were haven't been sorted through yet so instead here's a cool word-cloud of one of my most recent posts that I created using Wordle ...because I just can't post without an image!  (and this world cloud thing is kind of cool, actually)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips