Monday, August 15, 2011

etc

ok, so I know "etc" is a really random title for a post, but I just couldn't decide what I wanted to call it.  here are the options I was trying to decide between before I just gave up and went with "etc" - feel free to vote on them, if you like! (haha)

- by far, my favorite birthday gift
- an exciting buy
- +1

what do these bizarre titles have in common? you might ask... well, the answer is the kid.

that's right - our kid...in the making, that is.  we actually found out on my birthday so that puts us at 4 months along already.  sorry to keep you in the dark all this time - we wanted to wait till we could tell the in-laws in person on our trip down south before making it public.  

it didn't really hit me till yesterday when I was finally allowed to buy my stroller (Daniel wouldn't let me buy it till we started telling people, which makes sense, but four months is a long time to keep a secret!  more on the stroller later.).  it's actually really weird telling people after spending so long making sure you don't let it slip.  

so there you go - the main reason we've been super busy / MIA!  
sorry for the crappy picture - its the best I could do home alone with a dusty mirror and I figured its better than nothing, right?  :)

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! A huge congrats to you guys! And Angy - you look beautiful! What a neat new phase of life. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Congratulations!!!!!! Such a lovely baby bump. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! we're pretty excited about the little guy (or girl). :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips