Friday, September 19, 2014

settling in

well, 
it's just over half way through September and we are finally starting to settle from our move
i'm so excited to share our new little space with you
whether that's through my feeble attempts at home decor
(seriously, not my forte)
or through the little things we'll be doing around here:
cooking
mothering
exploring
living

i've not taken my "fancy camera" out of it's case since we moved
except to second shoot that wedding i mentioned last post
but i have taken a few snapshots on my phone
so without further a do, here's a glimpse at what life's been like the past couple weeks:
(if you follow me on instagram, you've already seen these, so this is for the rest of you!)

our new view
books unpacked = a morning with dr seuss!
produce bought!  another "milestone"!
gotta take a break from unpacking...beach day!  (and beach hair  ;) )


girlies painting in the backyard = unpacking in peace

whoops, guess i got too into unpacking - girlie got into my mascara while i wasn't looking
rainy day people watching...another distraction while mama unpacks
finally starting to cook meals in our new home!!!
(this would be Sheena's recipe - I just used sheep feta instead of goat cheese)

...and that about wraps it up
happy weekend, folks!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! The view from the new house looks amazing, Angy! The shots you took are creative as usual, with each photo capturing a dramatically beautiful moment. I can tell you really like your new house, and I'm sure the twins do too. Thanks for sharing that! Keep us posted for more updates. All the best! :)

    Clay Delgado @ World Packaging Co., Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips