Sunday, June 17, 2012

Three Cheers!

To my father,


To my father-in-law,

And to my amazing hubs - the best daddy our girlies could have asked for! We love you SO much and are thrilled to celebrate you and all that you do for us today. You're the best! 

*Note #1:  I started this post at 6:30 in the morning and am just posting it now (at nearly 11pm), after picking at it all day...Father's day is almost over, but better late than never - gotta celebrate the small victories!  ;) 


*Note #2: top two photos by James Moes

2 comments:

  1. Nice post, Angy! Love it. Dan looks quite tired in a couple of those photos...wonder why? :) Also, I've started making muffins once at 7:30am, and not finishing them until 5pm. Must be because I 'only' have one kid that I finished them before 11pm ;).

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips